Drift back in the good old days when people were not bothered much about diversified investments and gold and fixed deposits were the only choices.
However, the situation has changed dramatically in the past two decades, and people have started investing in the full spectrum of options.
Investing in a home is always there in the list as the investor or end-user; and if it is about investing in a flourishing city like Pune, then there is no second thought about it.
The city has shown remarkable growth in yesteryears, and people have made fortunes by purchasing flats and apartments in different parts of the city.
Leave aside the conventionally preferred areas such as Kothrud, flats on sinhagad road are also getting sold like hot cake.
The development of Pune has been simply unbelievable
The city of Pune has gone through a mind-boggling transformation after 90’s. From a moderate, peaceful middle-class town, it is a bustling metropolitan city spread across a few kilometers.
No wonder, the property rates reached phenomenal heights and availability of residential properties in the midst of the city is almost zero. Not only there is a scarcity of space, but also they cost a fortune.
In such scenario, new areas that are emerging in the outskirts of the city lure buyers. These properties are still within their financial reach. It is still quite affordable to buy 1 bhk flat in sinhagad road pune.
What could be the hauling reasons to invest in Pune?
- First of all, it is a city where you have unlimited career opportunities. Other than the predominant IT sector, there are thousands of large and medium sized enterprises within and nearby areas. Hence, you needn’t worry about the financial burden.
- The property you purchase gets good appreciation over the years and it is further easy to set off the loan liability by selling the property and buying a cheaper one in the further outskirt areas. There are examples where people sold their existing property in Kothrud or Sahakarnagar areas at exorbitant rates, and bought 3 bhk flats in sinhagad road. That too, without creating any loan liability!
- Renting a property is not at all a difficult task in Pune. Since there is a huge turnover of employees in the city, there are always tenants waiting in the queue. If it is a ready-to-move-in property, then it is very much possible to get rent higher than the market.
- There is always a good time to invest in Pune. The rates have shown a steady and consistent growth if you look at the price chart. Hence, the moment you capture a property is the ‘dip’.
- When you live in Pune, you live in one of the most flourishing and growing cities in India. It is a city with glorious past and fantastic future.
These five reasons make Pune the ideal choice for investing your hard-earned money in properties. It is guaranteed that you will have a big smile on the face after a few years.